Background

A few years ago, I got accepted to a few of the top UC's including UCB, UCLA, UCSD, and UCD. As a reader of my blog, I hope to increase your chances of acceptance by giving you tips and knowledge about the process.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My GPA is down the drain. Do I still have a shot?

Yes, but your chances are much slimmer compared to others. IF your GPA is above 3.5 you still have a great shot at many schools, but it starts to get much harder when your GPA is below 3.5. THe only thing you can do to improve your odds is to increase your grades in the coming semesters and write an incredible essay about overcoming all odds. You can also try and join extracurricular activities, but make sure to write in the essay how you show improvement and growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook