Background

A few years ago, I got accepted to a few of the top UC's including UCB, UCLA, UCSD, and UCD. As a reader of my blog, I hope to increase your chances of acceptance by giving you tips and knowledge about the process.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

UC GPA

I know that the UC's calculate their "UC GPA" based on the applicant's 10th-11th grade grades.

However, what happens if something out of the ordinary happens during those years?

I know there are many people who face problems in their life, but the UC will still take your GPA for what it is. The only means to explain yourself is through your essay, which will definitely help if you can scope your essay to describe how you overcame your circumstance. I would try to relate to them how I improved my grades or how I did well academically after the incidence because of what I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook